Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sitecore XC 9.3 - Fix details in case if there is any issue while deleting the SXA site.

 Recently, I got an issue while deleting the site (SXA)



  Invoke-PreDeleteValidationStep : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'DefinitionItems' 
because it is null. At line:28 char:57 + ... $canRemove = Invoke-PreDeleteValidationStep 
$siteModules $SiteIt ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (:) 
[Invoke-PreDeleteValidationStep], ParameterBindingValidationException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Invoke-PreDeleteValidationStep  
I didn't find any solution or details on google, Finally, I clicked on add modules and remove one unwanted module and clicked yes, basically that process refreshed the site again.

After that, I was able to delete the site.



It's a small trick but that really saved my time, I hope that will help other community members.

No comments:

Post a Comment