Saturday, December 9, 2017

Presented Sitecore 9 Key Features in Manchester Sitecore Technical User Group

After coming from the Sitecore Symposium 2017, I have decide to share the knowledge with my all colleagues and friends.

I was trying to find out a host for the meetup but was very difficult, I decided to host that event from my pocket to share the Sitecore experience with all tech people in Manchester UK.

I started to explain my Sitecore Commerece journey first and than started Sitecore 9 key features.






Here are a few details - Link


Some pics -


I have explained below items and slide.

Key Highlights


  1. Sitecore 9 – A quick overview
  2. Sitecore 9 installation through SIF
  3. Sitecore 9 Form
  4. DEF-Sitecore Data exchange framework
  5. xConnect.
  6. Role based configuration
  7. Marketing Automation
  8. Sitecore Cortex
  9. Sitecore Experience commerce (XC)
  10. Horizon
  11. Zenith
  12. Q&A
  13. Open Discussion

Here is the agenda slide


No comments:

Post a Comment